Social Icons

Pages

Sunday 9 December 2012

Is Shane Dawson Gay?

Is Shane Dawson Gay? Video Clips. Duration : 4.68 Mins.


Ask questions for next week at www.facebook.com :-) In today's video I respond to every question I was asked in the past week, but each answer in only one word. A quick & fun way to answer all your questions! Samantha's channel: www.youtube.com Images shown: The Swede is the singer Robyn, my favorite songs are by Whigfield, and my favorite comedian is Nikki Payne: And as a kid I was actually asked a couple times whether I was a boy or a girl. lol --- Send me something for my wall or to use in a video: Josh Rimer 47A-4567 Lougheed Hwy PO Box 30639 Burnaby BC V5C 2A0 CANADA I'm in the running for best YouTube comedian in the King of the Web contest: kingofweb.com You can vote 10 times per day! Thanks for your support. :-) --- Questions: what are your thoughts on fellow youtuber jazmine khan?? she talks so highly of you!! Who is your favourite ex-Stage Manager turned videographer who resides in Calgary? :) How in the world could not one but two people ask if you're gay? Seriously?? If I asked you to give me a hundred bucks, would your answer be the same as the answer to this question? Which, in your opinion, was the greater artist, Leonardo DaVinci, or Michalangelo? Do you think that Shane Dawson is gay? What does your gaydar say?. Why are you so beautiful? were did u get that FABLOUS coat do you haeve any fantasies about aussie men? if u could be any super hero who would you be? who is your favorite Swede???? Do you have a girlfriend What is your favorite type of underwear ...

No comments:

Post a Comment